POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fourier-Isosurfaces : Re: Fourier-Isosurfaces Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fourier-Isosurfaces
Date: 26 Feb 2002 14:17:26
Message: <3c7bdf46@news.povray.org>
I know that this may have a useful application, but I find it very beautiful
per se! I once found a Java applet in which you could play with the first 5
or 6 fourier coeficients and automatically you would see the periodic
function graphed. This was kind of the same thing but in 2D. I spent lots of
time playing with that little applet.

I've always liked graphics of converging series.

Congratulations,

Fernando.